Thursday September 24, 2015 from 7:30-9pm
About Our Seminar
Our Class is NOT only for First Time Buyers. If you have never bought property in this area or it has been over 3 years since your last purchase, then it may be a good idea to come to our class. We go over all of the area specific details that pertain to the home buying process meaning types of loans, state grants, and area specific inspections. We also go over the current Market Conditions at the time of the class and how to negotiate in that specific time/market.
What you will learn:
(1) How to get pre-qualified for a loan
(2) How to buy a house with NO MONEY DOWN
(3) What kind of loan best fits your needs
(4) How to get your closing costs paid
(5) How to get automated e-mail alerts when looking for a house
(6) What to look for when buying a house
(7) Get pre-qualified in just minutes before you leave
(8) How to Get a Lower Interest Rate
(9) Things to Do to Clean Up Your Credit
(10) And Things NOT to Do …..
(11) The Difference between a Regular Sale (Average Joe), Short Sale (pre-foreclosure), and Foreclosure (Bank Owned).
(12) We base our seminars on your specific questions so come prepared to ask away!
ALL THIS AND MORE……
There is a class each month so don’t miss out!
Click here to sign up!
Brought to you by:
The Mark Frisco Team
Mark Frisco, Team Leader
Your Lifetime Real Estate Consultant
Century 21 New Millennium
55 Stoakley Road
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Office: 443-968-9595 Direct: 443-532-8776 (Mark)